Bullnose Forums

1981 F150 4x4 Big Six Oregon

I like it! :nabble_smiley_good:

I like it as well, but dunno 'bout the "factory lift" either. And, I'm also confused about "many new parts including clutch and pressure plate". Huh!? There's no clutch pedal and he says "AT" elsewhere.

Nice truck but confused seller.

I like it as well, but dunno 'bout the "factory lift" either. And, I'm also confused about "many new parts including clutch and pressure plate". Huh!? There's no clutch pedal and he says "AT" elsewhere.

And ball joints for an 81? Should have king pins

Dave ----

Dave ----

Only the early 1/2 ton 4x2, 80-86 F250-F350 4x2, and 86-1991 F350 4x4's had kingpins. Everything else is ball joint.

Dave ----

Only the early 1/2 ton 4x2, 80-86 F250-F350 4x2, and 86-1991 F350 4x4's had kingpins. Everything else is ball joint.

81 is pretty early as both of my 81's had king pins and the kicker 1 of each size they made for the years and nothing can be swapped between them:nabble_smiley_cry:

Dave ----