Bullnose Forums

Hi everyone, I am currently in Charlotte, NC. I bought a 1985 F-150 from craigslist almost a year ago and have been working on it since. It is an XL shortbed with RWD. I have a straight 6 engine with a carb. I have lots of interior work to do and it seems like this is a great place for advice as well as documentation.

Yes, welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, this is an excellent place for both advice as well as documentation. So have at it, post up your questions and progress. However, in the main section or in Projects is probably the better place.

Charlotte is a nice city. I've spent some time there on business. Anyway, I've added you to our map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). Hope that's ok.

Yes, welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, this is an excellent place for both advice as well as documentation. So have at it, post up your questions and progress. However, in the main section or in Projects is probably the better place.

Charlotte is a nice city. I've spent some time there on business. Anyway, I've added you to our map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). Hope that's ok.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake: