Bullnose Forums

New to the Bull Nose World

Mbakes15

I'm Max and I'm new to the Bull Nose world. I just picked up a 1982 F150 Lariat short bed that has a 71 Lincoln 460 motor and C6 transmission. I bought it looking for something older with a good look. I really didn't know what I was getting with my truck, but I knew it was a great look and salty under the hood. I am excited to bring it back to full function and safety. I'm running into snags figuring what parts and fixes I need at times because of the engine swap, but with help I'm well on my way.

Welcome! But, please go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then click the New Topic button to introduce yourself and your truck. We ask that before getting into details about your truck just to ensure you have had a chance to read the guidelines.

Or, I can move this thread to the NMSH folder if you'd wish as it is a good intro - just assure us you've seen the guidelines. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and would be happy to add you to it if we had a city or zip.

Welcome!

Welcome! But, please go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then click the New Topic button to introduce yourself and your truck. We ask that before getting into details about your truck just to ensure you have had a chance to read the guidelines.

Or, I can move this thread to the NMSH folder if you'd wish as it is a good intro - just assure us you've seen the guidelines. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and would be happy to add you to it if we had a city or zip.

Welcome!

Sorry, I thought that's where this was going. I read the new member stuff and that's why I made the intro. If you can move the post I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Canton Ohio