Bullnose Forums

Brake Pedal Interchangeability

Yes and no. Jein in German.

The E0 pedal has a smaller tube than the E4 pedal. So you can't put an E0 pedal where an E4 pedal is as the later shaft won't go through the early pedal. But you could put an E4 pedal where an E0 pedal is with some shimming via bushings.

Here are some dimensions:

I/D O/D Width

Part Number Marked (ID #) Pedal Shaft Tube

E0TZ 2455-A E0TA 2455-FC .692" .613" 4.440"

E4TZ 2455-B E4TA 2455-DA .850 .773" 4.444"

• 4 weeks later...

Yes and no. Jein in German.

The E0 pedal has a smaller tube than the E4 pedal. So you can't put an E0 pedal where an E4 pedal is as the later shaft won't go through the early pedal. But you could put an E4 pedal where an E0 pedal is with some shimming via bushings.

Here are some dimensions:

I/D O/D Width

Part Number Marked (ID #) Pedal Shaft Tube

E0TZ 2455-A E0TA 2455-FC .692" .613" 4.440"

E4TZ 2455-B E4TA 2455-DA .850 .773" 4.444"

Thanks Gary for those dimensions. Would you or anyone else maybe happen to know how much lower the stud for the booster/master cylinder rod is mounted for power brakes vs manual brakes? I may just lower what I have possibly. I could guess at it I suppose but thought someone may have the specs on the difference in stud position between manual and power brakes.

Thanks Gary for those dimensions. Would you or anyone else maybe happen to know how much lower the stud for the booster/master cylinder rod is mounted for power brakes vs manual brakes? I may just lower what I have possibly. I could guess at it I suppose but thought someone may have the specs on the difference in stud position between manual and power brakes.

I'm pretty sure Dave (fuzzface2) has a pic and dimensions of a power v/s non-power brake pedal.