Bullnose Forums

This one must be a cousin to mine (:

Nice truck! And clean too. I love it (and I have a penchant for blue anyway...)

But a Phoenix truck with no AC, and not even a sliding rear window?...wow...

It was 90F here yesterday, which is 'blistering heat' for us...I can't imagine driving that truck when it's 115F for weeks or months on end...lol.

I too don't have AC, but man am I ever impressed with how big an improvement it was to add a sliding rear window. It has made a big difference this season so far.

Nice truck! And clean too. I love it (and I have a penchant for blue anyway...)

But a Phoenix truck with no AC, and not even a sliding rear window?...wow...

It was 90F here yesterday, which is 'blistering heat' for us...I can't imagine driving that truck when it's 115F for weeks or months on end...lol.

I too don't have AC, but man am I ever impressed with how big an improvement it was to add a sliding rear window. It has made a big difference this season so far.

Cory - You have the vents in the kick panels, right? That and the sliding rear window must make a good combo.

Cory - You have the vents in the kick panels, right? That and the sliding rear window must make a good combo.

When this was first posted I did see no AC and AZ WOW!

I have the vents but no rear window and when it rains I have to have the windows rolled almost all the way up cutting down on air flow in.

With the wing windows pointing on you, floor vent open and the roll down door glass as long as you are moving its not to bad.

Dave ----