Bullnose Forums

Greetings from Belgrade, Montana!!

My project, and it is a project , is 1984 f150, with the 300 6 cylinder. I got is from a family friend that has started some conversions. It had the Duraspark conversion, but still had the feed back carb. I replaced the carb, and re worked all the brakes and bearings. Now I just need to get it running well.

I have been a lurker here, but now I need real help!

Welcome! Apparently Jim beat me to the punch and you are already promoted to Member and are now able to post in the main section where you might want to start a thread about your truck.

Belgrade, Montana? Hadn't heard of it, but I see it on the map. Speaking of map, we have one: Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. Would you like to be on it?

As for the truck, I hope you'll post some pics. We love to see other's projects.

Welcome! Apparently Jim beat me to the punch and you are already promoted to Member and are now able to post in the main section where you might want to start a thread about your truck.

Belgrade, Montana? Hadn't heard of it, but I see it on the map. Speaking of map, we have one: Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. Would you like to be on it?

As for the truck, I hope you'll post some pics. We love to see other's projects.

Feel free to add me to the map, and thank you for promotion to member.

Pictures will follow, as well a more specific information.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_waving_orig:

Though I can't take any responsibility for promoting your status.

Sounds like a cool project and handy to have around.

What are your issues getting it running well?

Maybe best to start a project thread, or ask questions in the main forum because they have more traffic.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_waving_orig:

Though I can't take any responsibility for promoting your status.

Sounds like a cool project and handy to have around.

What are your issues getting it running well?

Maybe best to start a project thread, or ask questions in the main forum because they have more traffic.

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: