Bullnose Forums

Passenger assist handle kit [E6TZ-9940346-A] - NOS

I had to flatbed it because it's not registered.

2k is a great deal for a clean truck this size with fully functional hydraulics... even all the lights work when we put a 'shop' battery in.

Maybe I should keep it so Li'l Red would have a big brother to protect her?

And I would have an '80-'86 truck of my own.

The interior is dirty, but complete and unbroken.

Wow! That's a LOT of truck! So what is the plan? What year is it?

Does the 370 have the same bolt patterns as the 460? Can you run it in your truck, at least for a while?

Wow! That's a LOT of truck! So what is the plan? What year is it?

Does the 370 have the same bolt patterns as the 460? Can you run it in your truck, at least for a while?

Yes, the 370, 429 & 460 are all the same.

But I definitely don't have a hoist tall enough to get it out.

Maybe I should just drive the dump truck for a week? 🤔

Yes, the 370, 429 & 460 are all the same.

But I definitely don't have a hoist tall enough to get it out.

Maybe I should just drive the dump truck for a week? 🤔

MPG may not be that much worse than your pedal-to-the-metal approach on Li'l Red. But you won't be going anywhere very fast. :nabble_smiley_wink:

So, why did they sell it? What will it cost to register it? Maybe it is your answer to a 2nd vehicle while Li'l Red is down. Then flip it?

MPG may not be that much worse than your pedal-to-the-metal approach on Li'l Red. But you won't be going anywhere very fast. :nabble_smiley_wink:

So, why did they sell it? What will it cost to register it? Maybe it is your answer to a 2nd vehicle while Li'l Red is down. Then flip it?

This is a lost cause, and the medium duty engines have a HUGE snout on the crank....

How would you feel about a pair of these? Amazon.com NovelBee Polished Stainless Round Boat Grab Handle Hand Rail with Finger Grip,Flange,Stud by Novelbee Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6HD2NZ/ref

This is a lost cause, and the medium duty engines have a HUGE snout on the crank....

How would you feel about a pair of these? Amazon.com NovelBee Polished Stainless Round Boat Grab Handle Hand Rail with Finger Grip,Flange,Stud by Novelbee Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6HD2NZ/ref

Jim - Thanks. I really appreciate it. But please don't worry about it. I think I can come up with the Ford medium duty grab handles, and would prefer them - assuming I even need them.

Again, I appreciate your thought.

Jim - Thanks. I really appreciate it. But please don't worry about it. I think I can come up with the Ford medium duty grab handles, and would prefer them - assuming I even need them.

Again, I appreciate your thought.

Those are just what I came up with to offer to trade with the OEM ones on the 600. (I had taken note of the condition of the plastic pads the red F-600 had)

There's still the truck dismantler down Siler City way, if I ever get to my brother's.

Those are just what I came up with to offer to trade with the OEM ones on the 600. (I had taken note of the condition of the plastic pads the red F-600 had)

There's still the truck dismantler down Siler City way, if I ever get to my brother's.

Oh, ok. I misunderstood. But again, please don't go to great lengths or expense on this.