Bullnose Forums

Passenger assist handle kit [E6TZ-9940346-A] - NOS

Jonathan - I'd really be interested in a pair of those handles. But there's no rush. And I want to pay for them.

Jim - Thanks. I've looked the Buyers Products handle up, and it is an option. But they aren't as nice looking as the F600 or 700 ones.

Jonathan - Do the ones in the LKQ advert look like the ones you have? They say they are chrome, but might they really be aluminum?

Jonathan - I'd really be interested in a pair of those handles. But there's no rush. And I want to pay for them.

Jim - Thanks. I've looked the Buyers Products handle up, and it is an option. But they aren't as nice looking as the F600 or 700 ones.

Jonathan - Do the ones in the LKQ advert look like the ones you have? They say they are chrome, but might they really be aluminum?

Gary, those do look like what I have... but I wonder if they have the mounting hardware? Stainless fasteners are not too bad to source, but the little plastic wedges that go between the handle and the body are nice to have...

Gary, those do look like what I have... but I wonder if they have the mounting hardware? Stainless fasteners are not too bad to source, but the little plastic wedges that go between the handle and the body are nice to have...

Very hard to tell from the pic. I'm in no hurry, so am happy to wait to see what you get.

Yipes! Thanks, but some of those are $125/ea. Or ugly! Or both!

I'll be thrilled to get a pair from Jonathan if he discovers he has too many. Or, we have a large truck salvage not far away and I might be able to find a pair there.

Yipes! Thanks, but some of those are $125/ea. Or ugly! Or both!

I'll be thrilled to get a pair from Jonathan if he discovers he has too many. Or, we have a large truck salvage not far away and I might be able to find a pair there.

There's always surplus MRAP grab handles.

They're cheap, come with all the hardware.

You know they're tough.

~$35 a pair, delivered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143432051684

There's always surplus MRAP grab handles.

They're cheap, come with all the hardware.

You know they're tough.

~$35 a pair, delivered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143432051684

Isla has just joined me and says she can barely get into Big Blue, so she'd like a grab handle.

And that MRAP handle sure is cheap. But the color doesn't work so I'd have to powder coat them. And, they'll look like jug ears. So, I think I'll hide and watch for the F600/700 handles. But thanks!

Isla has just joined me and says she can barely get into Big Blue, so she'd like a grab handle.

And that MRAP handle sure is cheap. But the color doesn't work so I'd have to powder coat them. And, they'll look like jug ears. So, I think I'll hide and watch for the F600/700 handles. But thanks!

They have another longer cab handle (also w/ all the hardware)

But I have my eyes open to the flat Ford ones.

I had intended to go to the truck yard down the road from my brothers Carolina house, but all those plans changed with the Covid and the riots.