Bullnose Forums

Passenger assist handle kit [E6TZ-9940346-A] - NOS

Those are the ones that I think look like they belong in a bathroom holding towels. There was one mounted haphazardly on Dad's truck's dash when I got it. Yuk!

But you had mentioned getting a pair of something for Big Blue.

I looked for some other NOS Ford ones, and the ones that turned up belonging to F-600 & above were just a tube smashed flat on the ends.

Definitely need to be white or chrome otherwise they'll burn your hand.

How's Janey going to get along with BB's new (increased) stance?

But you had mentioned getting a pair of something for Big Blue.

I looked for some other NOS Ford ones, and the ones that turned up belonging to F-600 & above were just a tube smashed flat on the ends.

Definitely need to be white or chrome otherwise they'll burn your hand.

How's Janey going to get along with BB's new (increased) stance?

I do think Janey is going to need a handle, but this is the one I like. Jonathan said here that he finds them on F600 & F700 trucks. So if you find them please let me know.

F600_Assist_Handle.jpg.31e926ca45cd1029fe0b5bf9d7fb6f03.jpg

I do think Janey is going to need a handle, but this is the one I like. Jonathan said here that he finds them on F600 & F700 trucks. So if you find them please let me know.

Oh, that's the 19" stainless handle?

I've seen those and was hoping to surprise you.

But didn't know which one's

Oh, that's the 19" stainless handle?

I've seen those and was hoping to surprise you.

But didn't know which one's

I don't know if it is 19" or not. I've never seen one in person. Are there different sizes?

As for surprising me, please go ahead. I won't remember this conversation in a day or so. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I don't know if it is 19" or not. I've never seen one in person. Are there different sizes?

As for surprising me, please go ahead. I won't remember this conversation in a day or so. :nabble_smiley_wink:

There are really long ones that go all the way to the lower cab corners on the bigger L-series trucks.

There are really long ones that go all the way to the lower cab corners on the bigger L-series trucks.

The F600/700 handles are not hollow. They are aluminum and feel very nice in the hand. Gary, I may end up with an extra set. Trent has a pair he promised to send me, and I think I have enough for my crew cab and β€˜81. It’s been on my radar to count what I have and send you a set if I have enough. Good point about the color... they may be unusable if I do all black trim on the crew cab. David did share a link of F600 handles that came black from the factory. Our temps are climbing into triple digits, and black grab handles might leave you needing a skin graft 😬

The F600/700 handles are not hollow. They are aluminum and feel very nice in the hand. Gary, I may end up with an extra set. Trent has a pair he promised to send me, and I think I have enough for my crew cab and β€˜81. It’s been on my radar to count what I have and send you a set if I have enough. Good point about the color... they may be unusable if I do all black trim on the crew cab. David did share a link of F600 handles that came black from the factory. Our temps are climbing into triple digits, and black grab handles might leave you needing a skin graft 😬

Buyers Products makes a forged aluminum grab handle (#B239914AL)

1/2" diameter x13" long.

But now I'm back to looking for the OEM Ford ones. πŸ™„