Bullnose Forums

PMGR starter for 1984 302 automatic

@nzcobra: thanks for the tips. Since it is supposed to be a pretty new one i hope this is not the issue. Grounds can be definitely a contributor in my case though.

@Gary: nice shirt. I have about 10 shirts with your country on it ;)

@nzcobra: thanks for the tips. Since it is supposed to be a pretty new one i hope this is not the issue. Grounds can be definitely a contributor in my case though.

Whisler - Missed your post. I do have glasses I wear for reading, so maybe we are brothers? At least in Christ. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Phil - I may have more tee shirts from Germany, I've lost track. Seem to have at least one from every country we've visited save for the UK. And we lived there so you'd think I'd have one of those. :nabble_anim_confused:

So, where have you been in the States? I've been to many, many places in Germany, including having seen the ampelmännchen, gone down the Danube, driven along the Main, and even visted Rostock.

Whisler - Missed your post. I do have glasses I wear for reading, so maybe we are brothers? At least in Christ. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Phil - I may have more tee shirts from Germany, I've lost track. Seem to have at least one from every country we've visited save for the UK. And we lived there so you'd think I'd have one of those. :nabble_anim_confused:

So, where have you been in the States? I've been to many, many places in Germany, including having seen the ampelmännchen, gone down the Danube, driven along the Main, and even visted Rostock.

:nabble_anim_handshake:Definitely brothers in Christ.

Gary, you quite made it around Germany...to places i havent even seen. ;)

Well, i would say i visited the ones which you do within your first US vacations. Florida, NYC, California, Vegas, New Orleans, Utah. Then quite a bit in the south (SC, NC, TN). Also Texas, New England, Hawaii, Oregon, Seattle, Chicago and Detroit. So what next? ;)

Gary, you quite made it around Germany...to places i havent even seen. ;)

Well, i would say i visited the ones which you do within your first US vacations. Florida, NYC, California, Vegas, New Orleans, Utah. Then quite a bit in the south (SC, NC, TN). Also Texas, New England, Hawaii, Oregon, Seattle, Chicago and Detroit. So what next? ;)

Phil - We've enjoyed several holidays in Europe, including Germany, and have been doing it since about the time your truck was new. So we may have a head start on you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for where next in the US, how 'bout Oklahoma? Perhaps in Sept of 2021? Hope to be having the truck show then, although it is doubtful for this year, and maybe we can get a bunch of the guys to come.

Phil - We've enjoyed several holidays in Europe, including Germany, and have been doing it since about the time your truck was new. So we may have a head start on you. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for where next in the US, how 'bout Oklahoma? Perhaps in Sept of 2021? Hope to be having the truck show then, although it is doubtful for this year, and maybe we can get a bunch of the guys to come.

Planning on 2023, 2024 or so.Maybe i gonna be working then again in the states :)

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on 2023, 2024 or so.Maybe i gonna be working then again in the states :)

Excellent! I look forward to meeting you. :nabble_smiley_good:

What do you do? Where will you work?

Greenville, SC. For the German car company who doesnt build trucks. ;)