Bullnose Forums

Long time lurker

Flint

Hello all. Amazing site and very much appreciated.

I have two projects right now:

1985 F-250 300 4spd rclb. This is a former fleet truck that lists 84k. No frills really, vinyl floors, manual everything. The straight 6 is a new reman with a fresh rebuilt NP435. My next challenge is a strong whine in the transfer case. No cancer but some surface rust. This is intended as my utility truck. Running errands and hauling will be job 1. I've already spent far too much on it to ever recoup. Will be nice in my estate sale. /tic

1984 Bronco XLT. Machine shop built 351W with a C6. No rust. Very clean and the new exhaust sounds amazing. Found the original build sheet under the rear carpet. This is intended for a cruising buggy. Perhaps a few fishing trips to the nearby mountains.

I also have a field find 86 Bronco XLT with no rust. It's sitting right now and doesn't run.

Welcome, Flint! Glad you finally quit lurking. :nabble_anim_handshake:

"Nearby mountains"? Where are you located? Would love to put you on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) if we had a city or zip.

Hope you'll start a thread or two to show us what you are doing. But feel free to post some pics here, there, anywhere. We want to see!

"Nearby mountains"? Where are you located? Would love to put you on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) if we had a city or zip.

Hope you'll start a thread or two to show us what you are doing. But feel free to post some pics here, there, anywhere. We want to see!

By the way, I should have said that you are a full-fledged Member and can post anywhere. And, when I looked that up I realized you registered last June! Wow, you really have been lurking. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Home is Cheyenne Wyoming. Appreciate the welcome.

Here's my 250

F250.thumb.jpg.9dfdfd057989d50dc28d409aebd77f6f.jpg

Home is Cheyenne Wyoming. Appreciate the welcome.

Here's my 250

You are now on the map. And the pic of the 250 came through. But the pic of the Bronco stops at the top of the cab for me on the forum. However, in the email notification I got I can see the whole thing. :nabble_anim_confused:

So, folks, what do y'all see?

EDIT: It now comes through, so disregard.

You are now on the map. And the pic of the 250 came through. But the pic of the Bronco stops at the top of the cab for me on the forum. However, in the email notification I got I can see the whole thing. :nabble_anim_confused:

So, folks, what do y'all see?

EDIT: It now comes through, so disregard.

I see two really great looking Bullnose! :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm partial to plain Jane working vehicles, as you can tell from my username.

Glad you've joined Flint! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I see two really great looking Bullnose! :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm partial to plain Jane working vehicles, as you can tell from my username.

Glad you've joined Flint! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Welcome, you have two nice looking trucks:nabble_smiley_good:!