Bullnose Forums

I'm Seth from Fairbanks, Alaska. My project is a 1982 F-150 XLT Lariat 4wd. Rebuilding a 300 I6 to replace the 302 for now. Switching to a 1 wire alternator and upgrading factory stereo. Added a crown automotive tachometer to the dash. LED headlights and LED replacements wherever they work. Offenhauser single plane intake, 300HD exhaust manifold with single 2-1/2" exhaust through a Borla XS muffler (by rear end). Lots of work happening! I'll upadate as I go.

Welcome Seth! :nabble_waving_orig:

I've made you a full member now so you can create a new topic in the projects subgroup about your truck, if you like.

Come join the fun downstairs.

We'd love to hear more about it in the What Have You Done To Your Truck Today thread. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I've made you a full member now so you can create a new topic in the projects subgroup about your truck, if you like.

We'd love to hear more about it in the What Have You Done To Your Truck Today thread. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Welcome!

At first I thought that was a howitzer or tank in your avatar! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Hard to see on my phone....

So I guess you're a pipeliner?

Knew some guys in the late '70's that went to Alaska.

Hope we can offer some help with your truck!