Bullnose Forums

U-techcenter eBay

I did Gary!

I've had notifications off on my phone for a few days as I needed an escape.

Ill shoot you back a bit later, when I'm done some errands.

No prob. I may not be able to reply quickly as we are taking Blue for a drive to Grove to decorate graves today. So no hurry.

No prob. I may not be able to reply quickly as we are taking Blue for a drive to Grove to decorate graves today. So no hurry.

Salute to you and Janey for respecting the legacy of those who gave their lives for this country!

Thank you, Sir!

Salute to you and Janey for respecting the legacy of those who gave their lives for this country!

Thank you, Sir!

To me, putting those links up is appreciated.

I have that store saved on my eBay, it can be tedious to go through.

To me, putting those links up is appreciated.

I have that store saved on my eBay, it can be tedious to go through.

I usually search the beginning of the part number on their storefront (E0TZ, E2TZ, F4TZ, etc) and that makes it a little easier to weed out the non-Ford stuff.

I usually search the beginning of the part number on their storefront (E0TZ, E2TZ, F4TZ, etc) and that makes it a little easier to weed out the non-Ford stuff.

The applied filter on my saved search is simply 'Ford' but I get a lot of Courier stuff from the '70's and F700 medium duty stuff too.

You never know if someone is looking for a bezel or cluster from one of the big trucks.

I thought Pete's Ponies would want a look at the Courier stuff too, since he's into them.

I don't want to miss out on early '90's F350 and E350 things like hydroboost pumps, 3G alternators and those Bricknose master cylinders.

David, should I list all these things individually, with part #'s like you do?

It's challenging enough to go through 2,500 items, save ones of interest to my wishlist, then copy, edit, paste them into a topic here... on my phone.

If I had a monitor where I could see many tabs at once it might be easier.

But if you thought it better I could always jump back to the eBay page and create a new topic for each.

I guess I'm asking 'Whats the best way to play this game, so I can help the most members?'

The more detailed, the easier for others to determine if a desired part, but also more work on your part. The way I look at it is do what you can and that is helpful! :nabble_anim_claps:

David, should I list all these things individually, with part #'s like you do?

It's challenging enough to go through 2,500 items, save ones of interest to my wishlist, then copy, edit, paste them into a topic here... on my phone.

If I had a monitor where I could see many tabs at once it might be easier.

But if you thought it better I could always jump back to the eBay page and create a new topic for each.

I guess I'm asking 'Whats the best way to play this game, so I can help the most members?'

The more detailed, the easier for others to determine if a desired part, but also more work on your part. The way I look at it is do what you can and that is helpful! :nabble_anim_claps:

K, thanks! :nabble_smiley_good: