Bullnose Forums

1985 F150

snakebite8

haha no the guy Dean who works for my Uncle just left it on and removed it when he started the body work lol. parts r nice! one panel had a few dents in it from shipping but I just repaired it. with everything going on in the world I was not going to make a big deal of it. plus when I called Tabco they were really nice and saved me over 100 bucks in shipping and in parts I did not need.

Tabco did the same when I put in my order. They called me and said some of the panels over lapped by a lot and did not need 1 or 2 but sent a flat sheet I could use as a filler if needed.

Bed is looking good.

Dave ----

bed_7.thumb.jpg.7fefcb6e65a0fd504d6c0713ab2be91a.jpgbed_8.thumb.jpg.6993a186474425898711fb670d491a33.jpg

bed is all primed.

• 1 month later...

Wow! It looks great! And I love the chip guard in the paint at the bottom.

But I didn't know there was a Grabber Green. I had a Grabber Blue truck in '72 but didn't realize there was also a green. It certainly does grab you. :nabble_smiley_good:

thank u! yes its only been used a few years. like 1969,1970 and 2019 I think.

Oh that new paint looks so nice...congrats!

There is something quite special about standing in a paint booth looking at your freshly painted truck/parts/etc.

That does look nice, cant wait to see the cab done and the bed on.

Wow! It looks great! And I love the chip guard in the paint at the bottom.

X2 :nabble_smiley_good:

Wish my paint looked as nice. My guy didn't even bother to paint the inside of the fuel door...:nabble_smiley_angry:

My guy painted the inside of both fuel doors, oh wait that was me :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Oh that new paint looks so nice...congrats!

There is something quite special about standing in a paint booth looking at your freshly painted truck/parts/etc.

Paint boot? We don't need no stinking paint booth when you have a garage :nabble_smiley_evil:

Dave ----