Bullnose Forums

Long time Ranger guy, new to the Bullnose and big Ford world.

Hi all! Long intro, but I just bought an F350 dually CL, 460, C6, 4.10s and from what I've read here a D70 with 4.10s and a posi. Before this truck I liked my fullsize Dodges, but now that I own this one I'm considering changing my mind. Got used to working with the Ranger/Bronco II platform since I was a kid, and it seems the big trucks aren't that much different. Hope to learn a lot more about what I have, and definitely hope to stop this constant oil filter adapter leak. I'd post a picture of my rig, but don't have any on this computer.

Welcome! So, the JunkCollector handle came with the Dodges? :nabble_smiley_evil:

No prob, I have a '69 Bee, so I speak Chizzler.

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a town, zip, or somesuch.

Anyway, you are now a full-fledged member and can post anywhere on the forum.

Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! And yes, the Dodge is the biggest pile of junk in my fleet! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: I actually bought this truck to move it around while I work on it. The Dodge is a fun toy, but the Ford is definitely the superior road trip and pulling truck.