Bullnose Forums

84 460 4 speed Lowered street truck

Chris Guthro

That's a serious piece! You must have a LOT of pressure on that. And no bracket on the firewall?????

Think it was bottoming out before completely being maxed out. So I die grind a bit off the fork, and a bit around radius of bell opening. So I’ll get it on tomorrow and see how it is

Think it was bottoming out before completely being maxed out. So I die grind a bit off the fork, and a bit around radius of bell opening. So I’ll get it on tomorrow and see how it is

You're going to want the firewall reinforcement.

If it's not bad yet you might get away with the small one.

When Cory comes up have him work the clutch while you look at the master and see how much the nose rises and falls.

I really like that hood! :nabble_smiley_cool:

What are you going to use to fuel this beast? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Where do you get the enforcements? I’m interested in the small one! It’s got a 750 edelbrock on it to break it in. But it’s gonna get a 800 quick fuel I think when it comes time to put it on the road

Where do you get the enforcements? I’m interested in the small one! It’s got a 750 edelbrock on it to break it in. But it’s gonna get a 800 quick fuel I think when it comes time to put it on the road

I think I have the small one I took out of Big Blue. You can have it for the shipping cost. But, I know shipping costs to Canada are high.

Sent ya a message Gary!! Interested to see what they look like

It's a little triangle that bolts through the pinch weld above and through the tranny tunnel on the right side.

If this lockdown ever ends maybe Cory can pick it up for you in Maine?

Sent ya a message Gary!! Interested to see what they look like

Got the message. I'll have to find it, but it is in the shop so I should be able to find it tomorrow. (Maybe I'll find the lower steering shaft at the same time? Maybe they are hiding together?) Anyway, it is yours if you want it.

The little ones were used if the firewall isn't cracked. The bigger one is for when the firewall is already broken. But as I was going with a heavier duty clutch and had the big one I installed it.

Here's a pic of the little guy installed, although not correctly as it should have been bolted on the right side as that is a big part of how if gets its strength.

Big_Blue_s_Previous_Firewall_Brace.thumb.jpg.11f4c0be69f2dd5e28fe441776890319.jpg

And here's a pic of it and the larger one I put in.

Old_Firewall_Brace_vs_New_Brace.thumb.jpg.2f4ea0797a95620e558c7b77f0d9abd5.jpg

Got the message. I'll have to find it, but it is in the shop so I should be able to find it tomorrow. (Maybe I'll find the lower steering shaft at the same time? Maybe they are hiding together?) Anyway, it is yours if you want it.The little ones were used if the firewall isn't cracked. The bigger one is for when the firewall is already broken. But as I was going with a heavier duty clutch and had the big one I installed it.Here's a pic of the little guy installed, although not correctly as it should have been bolted on the right side as that is a big part of how if gets its strength.And here's a pic of it and the larger one I put in.
That’s exactly what I’d need!!! Not ugly and gawdy!! My firewall is mint. So the small one would be good. I’d like to find one for the pull truck now haha

Sent from my iPhone