Bullnose Forums

New member, Tucson, AZ

My truck-- '85 F-150 2WD, C5 trans, 5.0L CA truck in AZ since 86. Carb is 2150FB repl with another 2150 vintage unknown and no tag- VOTM repl with elec solenoid and its solenoids blocked off- EGR blocked off- no TPS- TFI module on distributor- made a lot of changes to accommodate a lack of source for emissions parts.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

You've now been promoted to Member and can post in the main forum. How 'bout starting a thread there to tell us about your truck. If you still have the TFI module on the dizzy then I think you need to do a bit more emissions removal.

I had an '82 that someone had messed with, but had left the TFI'd dizzy. The computer had its knickers in a twist and timing was locked at base, meaning no advance. The power and MPG were awful. But a change out of the ignition system to full DS-II made a huge difference.

Anyway, welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

You've now been promoted to Member and can post in the main forum. How 'bout starting a thread there to tell us about your truck. If you still have the TFI module on the dizzy then I think you need to do a bit more emissions removal.

I had an '82 that someone had messed with, but had left the TFI'd dizzy. The computer had its knickers in a twist and timing was locked at base, meaning no advance. The power and MPG were awful. But a change out of the ignition system to full DS-II made a huge difference.

Anyway, welcome!

Welcome!