Bullnose Forums

Been a fan, stepping forward and being a member! About time!

Im Steve from Tracy, Calif. Information about my truck is hard to find! I need reliable knowledge, because as we know, there are a few older trucks out there and fewer that know what we are talking about. Thanks to all for having this site! Anyways, I have a 1984 F250 6.9l 4x4 aftermarket ATS turbo. Thanks for having me and be ready for some questions I may have! You guys are the best!

Welcome Steve! :nabble_waving_orig:

Gary has a members map, and his first question always is if you'd want to be included.

So although I don't have the keys to that kingdom, would you like to be pinned?

I do have the authority to promote you, and you're now welcome (and able) to start a thread/topic anywhere.

Projects, if you want to share or document something, or the main forum if you have some questions or want to participate in an existing thread.

The WHYDTYTT is our catchall for the little things we do or purchase for our trucks.

Yes, welcome aboard! Glad you joined.

Jim is right, I always ask about the map as I want approval before adding someone to it.

How 'bout a signature? You can find instructions on how to do that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. A signature helps us help you w/o guessing about details of your truck.

Yes, welcome aboard! Glad you joined.

Jim is right, I always ask about the map as I want approval before adding someone to it.

How 'bout a signature? You can find instructions on how to do that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. A signature helps us help you w/o guessing about details of your truck.

Welcome, Steve! :nabble_anim_handshake: