Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco XLT

Weberman

Might take a video of the Bronco exhaust today along with working on this thing.

95 CCLB 7.3 Powerstroke 5 speed. Didn't start yesterday when I picked it up so don't know if the batteries are that gone or if it was just that cold for a 7.3 or what. Got a battery charger on it right now and bought some starting fluid. It did run earlier in the week when it was warmer out. It threw the belt and power steering pulley and needs a front driveshaft. Need to see if I can get a matching tailgate as it is red at the moment.

Nice, can't beat an obs powerstroke

Might take a video of the Bronco exhaust today along with working on this thing.

95 CCLB 7.3 Powerstroke 5 speed. Didn't start yesterday when I picked it up so don't know if the batteries are that gone or if it was just that cold for a 7.3 or what. Got a battery charger on it right now and bought some starting fluid. It did run earlier in the week when it was warmer out. It threw the belt and power steering pulley and needs a front driveshaft. Need to see if I can get a matching tailgate as it is red at the moment.

Looks like a beast! :nabble_smiley_oh:

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes! I don't blame you for changing. That would be obnoxious! What are you going back with?

I like Magnaflow mufflers. Nice deep sound.

I've had the video recorded for awhile now, just uploaded it a few days ago and now posting it to here haha. Oh well. Overall I like it, wish the idle was louder so you could hear the cam some more. The phone really enhanced the sound, it isn't that loud. I may try some of the same muffler just shorter later on. I really like the overall sound and tone just want it louder, and its very quiet with 0 interior. So I may make it a bit louder and with the interior panels in the back and carpet and everything else in there someday I think it would be fine with the other ones.

I've had the video recorded for awhile now, just uploaded it a few days ago and now posting it to here haha. Oh well. Overall I like it, wish the idle was louder so you could hear the cam some more. The phone really enhanced the sound, it isn't that loud. I may try some of the same muffler just shorter later on. I really like the overall sound and tone just want it louder, and its very quiet with 0 interior. So I may make it a bit louder and with the interior panels in the back and carpet and everything else in there someday I think it would be fine with the other ones.
I like it. I think you'll like it when you get to drive it.

Let's put it here so it is easier for people:

• 1 month later...

I think it pulls people in when they see the opening scene of a video. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Is there any way to tell the month it was made? I have a warranty card that was stamped 3/82. I was looking at buying used HVAC controls for the vacuum switch/selector but I believe it says thru 2/82 and from 3/82. I would think with the original warranty card is 3/82, most likely would be before 2/82.

Is there any way to tell the month it was made? I have a warranty card that was stamped 3/82. I was looking at buying used HVAC controls for the vacuum switch/selector but I believe it says thru 2/82 and from 3/82. I would think with the original warranty card is 3/82, most likely would be before 2/82.

Do you have the build sheet from under the seat?

I'm also pretty sure a Marti Report lists the manufacture date.

Edit yes, the actual manufacture date is included...

https://www.martiauto.com/faqfocus.cfm?qid=104