Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco XLT

Weberman

That's what I thought but saw 91 and 95 mentioned more than others. As long as I take that valve with me it seems.

Went to put the mirrors on from the other truck, worked out good. One of them is pretty stiff so I put some PB on it hoping for the ball to loosen up to where I can move it better. Put the other door panel on for now. Might as well rock it as it was better than the faded red/pink and busted up blue one.

Looked at the transfer case, got some panels and saw a tag through the back window. It says 1345 - 37, so 1345 it is.

Be mindful that a Bronco/150 is going to have a different bore and mounting spread than a 2 or 350.

You're going to want the right size so it bolts up and the master ratio is correct.

That's what I thought but saw 91 and 95 mentioned more than others. As long as I take that valve with me it seems.

Went to put the mirrors on from the other truck, worked out good. One of them is pretty stiff so I put some PB on it hoping for the ball to loosen up to where I can move it better. Put the other door panel on for now. Might as well rock it as it was better than the faded red/pink and busted up blue one.

Looked at the transfer case, got some panels and saw a tag through the back window. It says 1345 - 37, so 1345 it is.

Also I've been looking at rims to replace the ones that I have. I thought they were OEMs but saw that all the ones like these are painted and not chrome like mine. I've done some looking and were these not a factory option? All factory options I have seen are 15" and the ones like mine steel, while these are chrome and 16". I was wanting to try and find some as one of them is pitted pretty good and I would like a better one/set but haven't ever found any.

Bt4rLoF.jpg.979d20c8395a6bca79bd1beaf5eab6fb.jpg

Also I've been looking at rims to replace the ones that I have. I thought they were OEMs but saw that all the ones like these are painted and not chrome like mine. I've done some looking and were these not a factory option? All factory options I have seen are 15" and the ones like mine steel, while these are chrome and 16". I was wanting to try and find some as one of them is pitted pretty good and I would like a better one/set but haven't ever found any.

I don't know that Ford ever offered chromed 16" rims with a 5 lug pattern.

If they're Ford they'll have an engineering number stamped on the back side somewhere.

If they're Ford they'll have an engineering number stamped on the back side somewhere.

The codes should be adjacent to the valve stem on the back side. And they are shown on the Identification Codes tab on the page at Documentation/Driveline/Wheels. But I agree, if they are 5-lug 16" wheels I don't think they were of the Bullnose era.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing for 5 lugs, 15" only. Im just gonna have to look from something on the inside of the rim. The truck they came off of was a 1991 F150.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's what I'm seeing for 5 lugs, 15" only. Im just gonna have to look from something on the inside of the rim. The truck they came off of was a 1991 F150.

Might swap out the transfer case next week. Is there anything needed for the 1345? Or is it pretty well some fresh fluid and slap it in?

Only the 1356 that has the oil problem?

I've started soaking bolts down. I remember having to disconnect the rear end and the driveshaft once to get it to move and I dont think it was bad, hopefully these wont be either.

I've also started soaking down bolts in the front end. I'm going to be replacing tie rods, ball joints, coil springs, shocks and gonna try the adjustable camber bushings for/with the new springs.