Bullnose Forums

York to Sanden AC compressor questions

If the evap core has been sitting open, at a minimum, you might want to flush it out with some AC system flush or even some brake cleaner compressed to get the old oil and dirt out of it so it wont foul up your new compressor and /or plug the new orface tube as it is also a filter.

That was the plan before you even posted this.

I still have the drier & orifice valve in place it just the other end that is really open and it has been protected this whole time.

Oh the system was holing psi till I got it as they took the York off the motor bracket and set it on the inner fender.

Dave ----

If the evap core has been sitting open, at a minimum, you might want to flush it out with some AC system flush or even some brake cleaner compressed to get the old oil and dirt out of it so it wont foul up your new compressor and /or plug the new orface tube as it is also a filter.

That was the plan before you even posted this.

I still have the drier & orifice valve in place it just the other end that is really open and it has been protected this whole time.

Oh the system was holing psi till I got it as they took the York off the motor bracket and set it on the inner fender.

Dave ----

Hi Dave,

here some measurements from the SD7H15. In this sheet is had the wrong belt drive, but i think the rest helps you.

https://www.coolmotive.de/dede/fileuploader/download/download/?d=0&file=custom%2Fupload%2FFile-1432633826.pdf

Max

Hi Dave,

here some measurements from the SD7H15. In this sheet is had the wrong belt drive, but i think the rest helps you.

https://www.coolmotive.de/dede/fileuploader/download/download/?d=0&file=custom%2Fupload%2FFile-1432633826.pdf

Max

Thanks I will check it out and need to measure what I have.

I member said he was going to send me some "blocks", I think they are the manifolds for the factory compressor the hoses screw to.

If so I can then see what path I want to take on the compressors & hoses.

Thanks for the information

Dave ----