Bullnose Forums

ICON updated a Bumpside F100

I've been seeing a lot of this truck lately.

Much like a Singer 911, it's in a class of its own

I love the wheels and tires. Wheels are maybe an inch or two too big for my taste, but I love the white, and the tall skinny old school look.

Beautiful truck. I have yet to see a bullnose interior that looks as good as any of the older trucks. I wish we had metal dashboards.

Think they would have started making reproduction dashboards for our trucks considering they are plastic and many of them are breaking up due to age.

Think they would have started making reproduction dashboards for our trucks considering they are plastic and many of them are breaking up due to age.

I was just out looking at the dash wondering if a steel dash could be made to replicate the factory look.

I was just out looking at the dash wondering if a steel dash could be made to replicate the factory look.

It could. my '78 Mercury has metal trim pieces that was sprayed with some kind of coating to emulate vinyl pattern. I also believe our trucks the windshield trim panel that is in the center on the inside is metal as well with the vinyl texture.

It can be done, and I am surprised no company has decided to make a replacement for these trucks. Hopefully what is said about LMC seeing our trucks as being the next big market helps to drive home stuff like this. Me I would personally settle for just another OE plastic dash to replace my cracked and falling apart one.