Bullnose Forums

Standard & Utility Parts Catalog Planning - Input Requested

Yeah, I don't get to see that.

Documentation> interior> door locks, door panels, horn pads, steering columns

Maybe it's just Chrome and I should try another browser.

But for a lot of us, we'd never know it exists.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? You can't see the stuff that's far down the menu???? Man, that's awful! Please tell me that I misunderstood.

Here's what is there:

2020-05-04_(2).png.3a090182ae182905aa7d241c63f898d9.png

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? You can't see the stuff that's far down the menu???? Man, that's awful! Please tell me that I misunderstood.

Here's what is there:

As soon as I scroll over interior, a new page opens showing only the options I mentioned.

I guess that's why I have all these stupid questions. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

As soon as I scroll over interior, a new page opens showing only the options I mentioned.

I guess that's why I have all these stupid questions. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

:nabble_head-slap-23_orig::nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_smiley_cry::nabble_smiley_oh::nabble_smiley_angry:

Man, that is a huge PAIN! I was just thinking that the whole menu system needs attention 'cause the old guy with the memory of an elephant just told me about a file that had the pages in the wrong order and it took a LONG time for me to find out where the page is. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And now you tell me you can't even see what pages are out there. :nabble_anim_crazy:

We need a team to reorganize things. It would need to have someone with excellent organizational skills on it. Someone that understands how Ford did things. And someone that know about what is possible on websites, and particularly Weebly website. HELP!

:nabble_head-slap-23_orig::nabble_smiley_argh::nabble_smiley_cry::nabble_smiley_oh::nabble_smiley_angry:

Man, that is a huge PAIN! I was just thinking that the whole menu system needs attention 'cause the old guy with the memory of an elephant just told me about a file that had the pages in the wrong order and it took a LONG time for me to find out where the page is. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And now you tell me you can't even see what pages are out there. :nabble_anim_crazy:

We need a team to reorganize things. It would need to have someone with excellent organizational skills on it. Someone that understands how Ford did things. And someone that know about what is possible on websites, and particularly Weebly website. HELP!

When I roll over 'interiors' this page opens.

Screenshot_2020-05-04-12-42-15.png.bacd4d592079bca23ce13fa659b57d8a.png

When I roll over 'interiors' this page opens.

That is a page called Interior. For it to come up is as if you are clicking on it. But there is nothing on that page of interest. And subsequent to creating that page I've learned out to make a non-clickable page that just is a placeholder in the menu.

So I just created a new non-clickable Interior page and deleted the old one. Please see if that makes a difference.

That is a page called Interior. For it to come up is as if you are clicking on it. But there is nothing on that page of interest. And subsequent to creating that page I've learned out to make a non-clickable page that just is a placeholder in the menu.

So I just created a new non-clickable Interior page and deleted the old one. Please see if that makes a difference.

I definitely wasn't clicking.

But now I am able to see the dropdown you show.

And click on the seatbelt page.

Thank you! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I definitely wasn't clicking.

But now I am able to see the dropdown you show.

And click on the seatbelt page.

Thank you! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I believe you. I wonder how many others have that problem. Maybe I need to convert a whole bunch of pages to non-clickable. I'll look around.

Anyway, that was an easy fix! :nabble_smiley_good: