Bullnose Forums

80s accessories that are still cool

Let me spend some more of your $$$, Cory! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Part of my original plan to was to build a replica of my original Flareside from back in the early 90's...same one pictured above. I was thinking of painting my truck dark blue like my original, and if I had, I may very well have bought one of those roof spoilers, ha!

TGIF!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of my original plan to was to build a replica of my original Flareside from back in the early 90's...same one pictured above. I was thinking of painting my truck dark blue like my original, and if I had, I may very well have bought one of those roof spoilers, ha!

TGIF!

Well, find another truck and duplicate the one you had! :nabble_smiley_happy:

They still make these!!

The big thing I can't find is the grille inserts! Lund made these for Bulls at one time.

104783-f969c61868d1700a9f7e00b777eba155.jpg.94d8ff11c6206bcb6a4b4cb9b5c0a644.jpg

The other thing that I've notice has become very popular again is the bug shields and stone guards for the headlights.

TGIF!

Kinda like what I want to do, find another flare side like my '82 but build it as a lifted 4x4 mud buggy but paint it the same way and run the same white wagon wheels. Basically make my truck on steroids and then I can use my 2wd flareside to tow it via trailer to mud events.

I always thought that would be cool. Or take and source another flare side chop the frame and make a flareside trailer and throw the same wheels and tires on it and paint it to match my truck.

But I like my first idea a bit more as it allows you to have more fun than just having a truck bed trailer.