Bullnose Forums

Floor mats

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could provide me with pictures of your floor mats orginal like from the dealer if you still have them or if you ordered some new one from stockinteriors.com. I recently gave my interior a little face lift and it looks great but I tried cleaning my floor mats and the dirt is just caked in there I tried simple green and scrubbing with water and then taking a wet or dry vaccum to it but the result wasnt what I was expecting it worked great on the bench seat not so much on the floor mats lol.

20200407_181921.jpg.ae8524dd4196fa89dfce46aa657d6250.jpg

Talking about the ones that have the big FORD block letters halfway through?

I've seen those in trucks before.

Do you have access to dealer ones or just interested in how they looked? It would be neat to have some nos or really nice ones like that.

Talking about the ones that have the big FORD block letters halfway through?

I've seen those in trucks before.

Do you have access to dealer ones or just interested in how they looked? It would be neat to have some nos or really nice ones like that.

Ive been on the look out for those mats but no dice.

I have the factory floor mats but the fabric is stained badly but tomorrow I'm gonna try and give them a deep cleaning to see if I could salvage them bad boys.

Ive been on the look out for those mats but no dice.

I have the factory floor mats but the fabric is stained badly but tomorrow I'm gonna try and give them a deep cleaning to see if I could salvage them bad boys.

First if you can hang them and beat them like they did to rugs back in the day. This should get a lot of the dirt out. Then power wash them.

I got a used rug from a buddy that did not look that bad but was dirty.

I got it after he hung it over a railing and power washed it.

When I got it home I hung it and beat the he11 out of it the get the dirt out.

I then used a good power vacuum and got more dirt out.

I then washed it with Dawn dish soap and water hose, don't have a power washer.

After it dried and beat the he11 out of it again and got more dirt out.

At this point I called it good enough.

So use what ever you have because if they are that bad you will not use them you have nothing to loose if you trash them as they were going in the trash anyway.

Dave ----