Bullnose Forums

Call For June 2020 Truck Of The Month Pictures

This is a call for pictures for the June Truck Of The Month contest. Post them here and at about the 15th of May I'll set up the poll.

But a question for y'all - should this be pinned, and if so in the main section or in the Monthly Truck Photo Contest folder?

This is a call for pictures for the June Truck Of The Month contest. Post them here and at about the 15th of May I'll set up the poll.

But a question for y'all - should this be pinned, and if so in the main section or in the Monthly Truck Photo Contest folder?

I think that would be a good idea Gary. Three topics for every month: nominations, poll, winner... Otherwise I think this thread could fall off the first page quickly and the whole thing could die out again. Also, what about carrying over previous nominations? So a picture stays in the field until it wins for a year or the calendar year?

I think that would be a good idea Gary. Three topics for every month: nominations, poll, winner... Otherwise I think this thread could fall off the first page quickly and the whole thing could die out again. Also, what about carrying over previous nominations? So a picture stays in the field until it wins for a year or the calendar year?

Rob - I think the carry-over is a good idea. But where should I pin it? In the main section or the TOM folder?

All - Do you agree with the carry-over? What about pinning?

Rob - I think the carry-over is a good idea. But where should I pin it? In the main section or the TOM folder?

Also, yes. The runners up from the last contest are some great looking pickup's and should be carried over.

I am for the carry over till the truck is a winner.

As for pinning, any way to move the non-winners over to the new TOM post?

I know it puts more work on you or Gary's helpers if they have the rights.

Dave ----

Sorry Gary, my post wasn't clear. I meant pin them in the TOM folder, but I suppose the main section would work just as well if you wanted to keep the TOM for the winners only. Then you could keep the TOM folder as is and just add the monthly nominations and poll to the main section pinned area with the Lounge etc.