Bullnose Forums

Uh...whats weird in this pic?

Funny, the first thing that caught my eye was what looks to be a steering wheel from a van? Obviously the seats. But the black "dots"...true enough.

They don't look all that unusual to me though...there many be a few more than usual, but that's what vehicles look like around here when they're drilled to spray rustproofing. Both of our cars look like that....just not quite so many plugs.

Funny, the first thing that caught my eye was what looks to be a steering wheel from a van? Obviously the seats. But the black "dots"...true enough.

They don't look all that unusual to me though...there many be a few more than usual, but that's what vehicles look like around here when they're drilled to spray rustproofing. Both of our cars look like that....just not quite so many plugs.

Cory, Its a beautiful truck. He did it right. Ive just never seen that many plugs in a door jamb. I wonder if the truck started life up north then.

Screenshot_20200426-094350_Facebook.thumb.jpg.21904925c1aa068f012755341f92eb18.jpg

Screenshot_20200426-094354_Facebook.thumb.jpg.43cf50c6bb6f8692522c0af0374be0bf.jpg

Cory, Its a beautiful truck. He did it right. Ive just never seen that many plugs in a door jamb. I wonder if the truck started life up north then.

I'll bet if you look elsewhere you'll also find those plugs, and I'm sure they are for rustproofing. The fact that the truck is white is what makes them so visible.

Very nice truck!

I'll bet if you look elsewhere you'll also find those plugs, and I'm sure they are for rustproofing. The fact that the truck is white is what makes them so visible.

Very nice truck!

Yep rust proofing. Zbart was known to do it this way as it was the only way to get the rust proofing in areas, like that roof areas that likes to rust.

I first saw the seats, the black dots were not a big deal to me as I had seen this before on cars & trucks when you live in the rust belt.

Dave ----

Very nice truck!

Yep rust proofing. Zbart was known to do it this way as it was the only way to get the rust proofing in areas, like that roof areas that likes to rust.

I first saw the seats, the black dots were not a big deal to me as I had seen this before on cars & trucks when you live in the rust belt.

Dave ----

First thing I saw aside from the dots, was that it looks to have a black interior. Didn't black get axed around 83-84? If so it's either been sprayed like mine, or he swapped in a factory black interior from an earlier truck. I mention both options because I've done both. lol.

First thing I saw aside from the dots, was that it looks to have a black interior. Didn't black get axed around 83-84? If so it's either been sprayed like mine, or he swapped in a factory black interior from an earlier truck. I mention both options because I've done both. lol.

Its a nice truck. He wants $10,000 for it.

He is getting it back from body shop with a new hood paint matched. The original was sand blasted and warped.

Has a steel powder coated flatbed, coil load assist helper springs on the factory f150 suspension. LEDs on bed.

Looks amazing, but I dont know about 10g's.

300 I6 and a manual. For 10g's Id like to see at least a 351. I love a 300I6, but not for that kind of dough.