Bullnose Forums

New to the Mahal , ...NZ 86 F150 Lariat Supercab

NZCOBRA

Hi , NZCobra here ,

Had my 86 since 2011 , Have converted it to a Tremec TR4250 as the AOD died , took the motor out 2 years ago for Freeze plug replacement , and had some rebuild heads which were 66 small chamber heads that had been given the Hi-PO treatment , Comp is a bit High but is only temporary (new Stroker )351 -385ci ) soon ..short block in truck now is actually a 302 87 roller block std , no bore wear and was zero decked , shorty headers and still on SD ecu , I have it running really good, better in cool air. I have been slowly fixing the untidy bits .

Cheers .

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? Or, where in NZ? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with your permission and a town. And you'll see that Ken is there as well. In fact, he's been not only to the States for more specifically to the Garagemahal Ford Truck Show as well as in my home..

The description of your truck sounds great! Hope you'll start a build thread and post some pics. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? Or, where in NZ? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with your permission and a town. And you'll see that Ken is there as well. In fact, he's been not only to the States for more specifically to the Garagemahal Ford Truck Show as well as in my home..

The description of your truck sounds great! Hope you'll start a build thread and post some pics. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!

Im in the North Island , in Hawkes Bay , just had to do a captains chair repair found some broken bits which made it sit on an angle , and fitted a dash cap :nabble_smiley_oh_no: and painted it up with some SEM regartta blue and it looks good. When i figure out the photo upload (not that electronically gifted) will add my engine pic progress . Cheers

Im in the North Island , in Hawkes Bay , just had to do a captains chair repair found some broken bits which made it sit on an angle , and fitted a dash cap :nabble_smiley_oh_no: and painted it up with some SEM regartta blue and it looks good. When i figure out the photo upload (not that electronically gifted) will add my engine pic progress . Cheers

You are now, quite literally, on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for uploading pics, that's explained on the FAQ's page: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.

But you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section or in Projects as this is the "introduction" area and doesn't get as much traffic as the others do.

You are now, quite literally, on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for uploading pics, that's explained on the FAQ's page: Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.

But you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section or in Projects as this is the "introduction" area and doesn't get as much traffic as the others do.

-20180610_160204_(1).jpg.e1f045bacd5af0dc7e53a907089d5490.jpg