Bullnose Forums

Frame cross member [E0TZ-5025-A] - NOS

That is not advertised correctly. It says that it fits 1987 - 96 trucks, but since it has an E0 prefix it obviously fits some trucks starting in 1980.

But crossmembers are not straightforward to look up. You do it by Parts List Number. Go to Documentation/Suspension & Steering/Crossmembers and then the Part Numbers tab. Find your truck's parts list number and then scroll down to see what parts are in the list.

I took a quick look and find that crossmember used in a whole bunch of parts lists, so it fits lots of Bullnose trucks. But the potential buyer needs to verify that it fits theirs.

I took a quick look and find that crossmember used in a whole bunch of parts lists, so it fits lots of Bullnose trucks.

Pretty sure it doesn't fit my 117" WB truck, so it must be for 133" WB and longer?

David, you and I are out buddy!

The only crossmember I have that is similar to this one has little bends/curls where the gas tank sits, and this one is flat...so I assume it goes AFT of the fuel tank crossmember on 133" and longer trucks?...

I took a quick look and find that crossmember used in a whole bunch of parts lists, so it fits lots of Bullnose trucks.

Pretty sure it doesn't fit my 117" WB truck, so it must be for 133" WB and longer?

David, you and I are out buddy!

The only crossmember I have that is similar to this one has little bends/curls where the gas tank sits, and this one is flat...so I assume it goes AFT of the fuel tank crossmember on 133" and longer trucks?...

Cory you are right

20160508_133347.jpg.77f44c2803f533df1aea644cc38973c6.jpg

It is curved on the front side also.

The next cross member is the one aft axle and if you had a rear tank the tank straps hook to.

20160515_173226.jpg.12af25a7cb4887442910f5cdb27e40b4.jpg

That wood 4x4 the frame is sitting on is on the rubber bumpers for the axle.

Dave ----