Bullnose Forums

POLL: Open Up The Facebook Page(s)?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I as you probably know do frequent the facebook pages, however... i do feel like the forum you have here is a MUCH better source of good quality help and information whereas the facebook ones just allow people to do what ever they like and give (usually useless) advice, the atmosphere here is a lot more friendly from my experience and i think it would be spoilt by the use of a facebook page. That being said... if the facebook page was regulated like this is then I dont see why it wouldn't be a bad idea, It would almost be another forum location. while writing this i have changed my vote from 'Neither' to 'bullnose' as if regulated then could be a good idea, i just wouldn't want it to take away from what you have built here...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I as you probably know do frequent the facebook pages, however... i do feel like the forum you have here is a MUCH better source of good quality help and information whereas the facebook ones just allow people to do what ever they like and give (usually useless) advice, the atmosphere here is a lot more friendly from my experience and i think it would be spoilt by the use of a facebook page. That being said... if the facebook page was regulated like this is then I dont see why it wouldn't be a bad idea, It would almost be another forum location. while writing this i have changed my vote from 'Neither' to 'bullnose' as if regulated then could be a good idea, i just wouldn't want it to take away from what you have built here...

Matt - Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts. That's valuable input. :nabble_smiley_good: