Bullnose Forum

1982 Bronco

gatof16

Second Bullnose project (with my brother). Picked up this bad boy for $1000 and it is rough. Pretty much bought it with no info except that it won't run. We put a new battery in it and it wouldn't do anything. Figured out the coil wasn't hooked up properly and got it to crank. It rumbled off starting fluid but wasn't getting fuel. We noticed the front of the carb was leaking a little. I pulled of the carb and cleaned an rebuilt it and noticed the fuel was FOUL. we dropped the tank and pulled the sending unit. The fuel looked like tomato soup! (See pics). Replaced all of that and cranked it up but still no fuel to the carb. We decided to install a Holley Mighty Mite on the frame rail and that did the trick! It's up and running but sounds terrible. Hopefully a few adjustments and it will be ready for the mud soon!IMG_37021.jpg.30baf7ccd0fe312c46b14f05539ec255.jpg

First start:

I just had lunch and my soup looked just like that. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

On the video, I assume, I didn't follow the link very far and decided I didn't want to disable my ad blocker. But if you upload that to Youtube you can embed it here. See the Embedding tab on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

I just had lunch and my soup looked just like that. :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

On the video, I assume, I didn't follow the link very far and decided I didn't want to disable my ad blocker. But if you upload that to Youtube you can embed it here. See the Embedding tab on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

Ok I changed it to YouTube.

Thanks Gary!