Bullnose Forums

Hey guys new to bullnoses

Hey all, I've recently gotten myself a 1983 f150 4x4, with a 4.9 and np435, after looking for nearly 2 years for one that was roadworthy (rust belt ftw). I have a lot to learn, as the oldest vehicle I've owned was a 98 honda civic, so hopefully I can get my answers here.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city/town/zip code.

As for answers, we have lots of them. And some of them are correct for the question. :nabble_smiley_good:

So, hopefully you'll start a thread in the main section, where there's more visibility, and ask away! But, before doing that you really should create a signature. Instructions for that are in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. We are much better at getting the correct answer paired up with your questions if we know the details about the truck.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city/town/zip code.

As for answers, we have lots of them. And some of them are correct for the question. :nabble_smiley_good:

So, hopefully you'll start a thread in the main section, where there's more visibility, and ask away! But, before doing that you really should create a signature. Instructions for that are in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. We are much better at getting the correct answer paired up with your questions if we know the details about the truck.

Welcome Turnburn720! :nabble_anim_handshake: