Bullnose Forums

Hello from MS

Jason2215

I know I know. I'm a transplant. Joined the AF from Washington and after I grew up a little, we retired here in MS. We love it and while I'm a lifelong Coug fan, we will not be moving back to WA anytime soon. So, I stay up late to watch a lot of football and basketball!

That’s great! Good friend of mine is a big UDub fan.

Well Grumpin, it looks like we can't be friends then....:nabble_smiley_happy:

Welcome!

These days Im out of your neck of the woods but Ive spent a lot of time in Kiln and Biloxi in years past.

Those are some of my favorite beaches. The water is shallow but you have peace and quiet and can enjoy relaxing.

I also dated a girl from Jackson for a while but thats another story...:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Welcome!

These days Im out of your neck of the woods but Ive spent a lot of time in Kiln and Biloxi in years past.

Those are some of my favorite beaches. The water is shallow but you have peace and quiet and can enjoy relaxing.

I also dated a girl from Jackson for a while but thats another story...:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Hah! Yep the beaches are nice. Water, not so much until you get south of the islands but we enjoy going out there during the summer!

Hah! Yep the beaches are nice. Water, not so much until you get south of the islands but we enjoy going out there during the summer!

Welcome,

Not far from you here myself as I am in the Mobile area. Get over that way a good bit myself for dinning, car shows, cruise ins, cruising the coast, (actually work it in D'Iberville) credit union meetings and so on. Always have a really nice show there at Beach Park in Pascagoula right on the water and usually can't get home without a stop at Bozos for some fresh cooked seafood to eat.. Maybe see you at CTC sometime I have always stopped in Ocean Springs as they always have a nice venue with all the cars down Washington Ave. Anyway enjoy and take care for now.