Bullnose Forums

Window Sticker Contest

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What about us having a window sticker? Angelo has drawn up the two below, but you are free to add pics of more, describe possible ones, or even suggest modifications to Angelo's.

Let the creative juices flow! This poll will be open for two weeks, meaning through Sunday the 26th.

garys.jpg.ba640309c26bb9333e978a0c6a684d8e.jpgsticker.jpg.c0f55a5c195d019169c453d6b65e409e.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that side-view, Angelo.

I also giggled at the bull nose in the middle of the QR code, nice touch.

Angelo - Sorry, I didn't realize that third one can be a window sticker. But, like Mark/Dyn Blin, I like it best.

Mark - Did try the QR code? Works fine for me, but Dave didn't get a popup asking if he wanted to go to the site.

Angelo - Sorry, I didn't realize that third one can be a window sticker. But, like Mark/Dyn Blin, I like it best.

Mark - Did try the QR code? Works fine for me, but Dave didn't get a popup asking if he wanted to go to the site.

The QR worked for me Gary, can’t remember if I mentioned it already. Sorry if I did! :nabble_smiley_blush:

I have to say my phone is a 100 years old .......... ok 50 years old ........... ok it's old :nabble_smiley_blush:

But like my old truck it works and does what I needed it to do for me.

I know years ago I down loaded the QR reader app to play with it but being I did not use it after that I removed it from my phone.

There may be others like me that would like to see what the site is about or in need of help and why I said the www. name should be on the sticker, and it is thank you.

Dave ----