Bullnose Forums

Hello from metro Atlanta, GA

Hello all,

Chad aka LittleBeefy here from Atlanta. Been using the Garagemahal and FSB for the last 2 years since I got my 84 Bronco XLT. Gary’s site has the best documentation of anywhere on the web so it’s been really helpful in my restoration. I rarely have a question that I can’t answer by searching the site and I doubt I have more expertise than most of the people that post helpful answers so I haven’t really posted, but it seems like it’s finally time to register and become a more active participant.

I’ve done an exterior restore to get the body right and repaint, restored most of the trim, fit sport mirrors, Mustang seats, and refinished the interior plastics in black SpartX. Added an interior tire carrier and GT bar and Line-X’d the interior. Suspension, 351W and 4sp manual all original, plus a few electrical and carb upgrades done by the PO.

Working now on straightening out some electrical issues, installing a tilt column and aftermarket wheel to get it back on the road.

Big thank you to all the people who maintain and add to this site, especially Gary.

Welcome! Glad you joined, Chad. :nabble_anim_handshake:

How 'bout placing your name in your sig? That way we can call you by name, which makes it more personal.

Also, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and I'd be happy to add you - with your concurrence.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Welcome! Glad you joined, Chad. :nabble_anim_handshake:

How 'bout placing your name in your sig? That way we can call you by name, which makes it more personal.

Also, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and I'd be happy to add you - with your concurrence.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Welcome!