Bullnose Forums

First time out of the gate in 10 years

I'm a big fan of the red and white two-tone. Looks really solid 👍. Was it the Maverick up by Blue Hill Cafe?

DEE1986, yep the maverick at Fain Rd and Hwy 69, it is a 10 mile round trip from my house.

I will have to admit that getting to take her out for a drive was almost as good as the first hug from your wife after being deployed for 13 months, almost. This old girl and I have a lot of history going back to Sept of 86. Fell in love with that red and white paint on the spot. I know how that sounds, but it is what it is. My kids still call her Red Rider, from something I used to say when they were growing up.

There is still a lot to be done, even still, I jumped in and drove to work this morning...…….freaked out the wife because the pickup was still there when she woke up...……...lol

DEE1986, yep the maverick at Fain Rd and Hwy 69, it is a 10 mile round trip from my house.

I will have to admit that getting to take her out for a drive was almost as good as the first hug from your wife after being deployed for 13 months, almost. This old girl and I have a lot of history going back to Sept of 86. Fell in love with that red and white paint on the spot. I know how that sounds, but it is what it is. My kids still call her Red Rider, from something I used to say when they were growing up.

There is still a lot to be done, even still, I jumped in and drove to work this morning...…….freaked out the wife because the pickup was still there when she woke up...……...lol

I know that area well, I have family off 69 and Bradshaw Mt. I'm out there a couple times a year. Spend most my time trout fishing. I'll have to keep my eyes open for Red Rider, looking good. Nice to have that kinda history, enjoy