Bullnose Forums

Well here I am the newbie.

And, to show you the difference, this is a response to the same post via the forum, meaning not via email. No baggage and nothing to delete. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for that pie, having lived in the corner of PA, right next to DE, I've been to Lancaster many, many times. And, I've tried many of the Dutch foods, including having gone to Mecca - the Shady Maple. But I never tried that pie. It just never sounded appealing.

Having just returned from SE PA (Delco)I really wanted to make a pilgrimage to Harley Heaven and sightsee the Susquehanna.

I think I would get to see a nice slice of Pennsylvania traveling across 30, but it seemed imprudent given the pandemic.

Maybe next time I'm down at my sister's.

Having just returned from SE PA (Delco)I really wanted to make a pilgrimage to Harley Heaven and sightsee the Susquehanna.

I think I would get to see a nice slice of Pennsylvania traveling across 30, but it seemed imprudent given the pandemic.

Maybe next time I'm down at my sister's.

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

One evening as we were coming back from Okiehoma to SE PA I-76 was, as usual, badly backed up. So we got off on 30 around Breezewood. And then the fog moved in. Boy, was that a loooooong trip. So slow, so many hills, so many towns. I'm sure it would have been beautiful had it been daylight and no fog, but...