Bullnose Forums

Hi all!

My names Johnny,

I came across this sight while surfing the web for some answers to some questions i had while working on my newly acquired 86 Bronco.

4” Lift, 33” all terrains

EFI 351!

C6, 9” rear.

Going to be installing front and rear lockers, 4:56 gearing

My last one was an 84. Sold it about a year ago. Decided i missed having one, so i bought another. Ive also owned a 77,76, and a 78.

As well as 2 77 f150 4x4 short beds and a 56 f100. Im currently building a custom 47 F1 (which doesnt resemble a 47 in any way, shape or form anymore). Ha!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

I do restorations for a living. Owned my own shop for 25 years.

If anyone has any fabrication, body, or paint questions, i’ll be more than happy to share my experiences.

4FE5CBA4-3E94-4919-9ABA-D4DBCCC29FFD.thumb.jpeg.2c79eb2896253deae10a2c8049943d35.jpeg

Welcome! Nice truck. :nabble_smiley_good:

Glad you joined. Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section on your Bronco, and your '47 for that matter as we love to follow builds, regardless of year.

Welcome! Nice truck. :nabble_smiley_good:

Glad you joined. Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section on your Bronco, and your '47 for that matter as we love to follow builds, regardless of year.

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the club. I live up north of you, Just south of Prescott Valley

Welcome, nice truck. I have family in Dewey AZ. You guys get some nice solid vehicles to start with. Nothing like the rust buckets up in the Midwest from all the road salt where I'm from.