Bullnose Forums

Hello from quarantine in South Dakota

Howdy,

I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and contributed nothing. That all stands to change, my '85 F250 has been stationary for far too long and my neighbors are starting to make fun of me.

marge.thumb.jpg.9b75398406c42f0a6efa81023c635fef.jpg

I'm new to carburetors (and gas engines in general) and I've learned a ton on this forum. I'm very grateful a forum like this exists! I'm currently in the process of swapping the original holley 4180C (?) to a holley 4160. I'll be posting questions as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks again!

- Frank

Hello, Frank! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of SD? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Nice truck. Too bad it isn't moving. Is the carb the main issue? Hope you will start a thread in the main section so we can track your progress.

Hello, Frank! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of SD? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Nice truck. Too bad it isn't moving. Is the carb the main issue? Hope you will start a thread in the main section so we can track your progress.

I'm in Rapid City, SD, and yes the carb is the main issue (for now). I'll make a more detailed post with better formulated questions probably tomorrow when I take another look at it. I've just been having issues with converting from the original carb to the 4160.

I'm in Rapid City, SD, and yes the carb is the main issue (for now). I'll make a more detailed post with better formulated questions probably tomorrow when I take another look at it. I've just been having issues with converting from the original carb to the 4160.

I've done it, and have an 0-80457-S on the shelf.

Looking forward to help, if I can.

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_waving_orig:

You are now on the map.