Bullnose Forums

Annapolis MD new kid on the blog

GMACD

Welcome, Gregg! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like.

Cheers!? Sound like a Brit. (I frequently say "ciao", but I'm hardly Italian, so....)

Yes please.

Thank you for asking.

(lived in Scotland for a wee bit)

Yes please.

Thank you for asking.

You are now on the map.

As for Scotland, we were headed there this autumn. Have the money down and have the itinerary all mapped out. But, I very much doubt that will happen this year given what is transpiring.

We were taking friends that have never been to the UK and we were/are the tour guides as we lived near London a couple of years - back when these trucks were almost new. The plan is to fly into Edinburgh, and after a few days drive up to Inverness. Then after a few days of seeing the sites around there drive down through the Lake District, Liverpool, the Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Windsor, and into London.

You'll find several ex-pats on here from the UK, and some that still live there, although none in Scotland that I remember.

I saw a bumper sticker on an old beat up Chevy in western NC about 15 years ago and it said "England will last forever. Scotland will last a wee bit longer!).

Welcome aboard Gregg. I made a very quick visit to Annapolis back in 2008. I bought a Tacoma at Koons Toyota, and then traveled there to pick it up. I was in and out pretty quick. I remember arguing with the salesman at the time because all I wanted was an out of state transfer since I was going to be out of Maryland asap, but they made me pay for a temporary MD permit! He said it was state law, and too bad about my whining...lol.

In any case, I too have a 1984 F150 Flareside, so if there are pictures you need I may be able to help out. Just shout.

I saw a bumper sticker on an old beat up Chevy in western NC about 15 years ago and it said "England will last forever. Scotland will last a wee bit longer!).

Welcome aboard Gregg. I made a very quick visit to Annapolis back in 2008. I bought a Tacoma at Koons Toyota, and then traveled there to pick it up. I was in and out pretty quick. I remember arguing with the salesman at the time because all I wanted was an out of state transfer since I was going to be out of Maryland asap, but they made me pay for a temporary MD permit! He said it was state law, and too bad about my whining...lol.

In any case, I too have a 1984 F150 Flareside, so if there are pictures you need I may be able to help out. Just shout.

Welcome!

The FOG thickens! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

This time from the rolling heath, overlooking a dark loch???

Welcome Gregg! :nabble_waving_orig:

The FOG thickens!

Translation: Flareside Owners Group = FOG.

Good Day Gents,

Thank you for the warm and punny welcome. I suppose the 'dad' jokes are my fault since I started it w/ "new kid on the blog." In hindsight I should have written "new kid on the FOG."

Sir Gary--I lived in St. Andrews for a year supporting our daughter as she did her masters at St. Mary's College. A bit of irony there as I don't golf, living in the birthplace of golf. It only makes sense as I live in Annapolis, and yep, you guessed it, I don't sail. Your travel plans are envious, there is something stirring about the old sod, perhaps it is that my last name is MacDougall?...

Presently, I fix houses for a living, and know barely enough about car repair to make myself dangerous. While I am a whiz at detailing, I am a novice at repairs. So it is with gratitude that I have stumbled on this panoply of info.

Be Well Lads!

Good Day Gents,

Thank you for the warm and punny welcome. I suppose the 'dad' jokes are my fault since I started it w/ "new kid on the blog." In hindsight I should have written "new kid on the FOG."

Sir Gary--I lived in St. Andrews for a year supporting our daughter as she did her masters at St. Mary's College. A bit of irony there as I don't golf, living in the birthplace of golf. It only makes sense as I live in Annapolis, and yep, you guessed it, I don't sail. Your travel plans are envious, there is something stirring about the old sod, perhaps it is that my last name is MacDougall?...

Presently, I fix houses for a living, and know barely enough about car repair to make myself dangerous. While I am a whiz at detailing, I am a novice at repairs. So it is with gratitude that I have stumbled on this panoply of info.

Be Well Lads!

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: