Bullnose Forums

Another rechargable tool.

ArdWrknTrk

I was looking at the markdown header in Home Depot yesterday when I saw a cordless 3/8 ratchet with a crushed case.

50%, why not give it a try???

Variable speed to 230 rpm.

30 foot pounds.

LED, lights up the work area.

Claimed 240 fastener cycles (off&on)

Built in battery, so I don't have to buy into another line of tools.

I can see this being really handy, without needing air, up inside a dash or deep in a panel.

IMG_20200306_061505.jpg.540957a12dab9b402b811085a8fdc6d8.jpg

IMG_20200306_061552.jpg.3fb437419d1642c9c4af3ce824f8f56c.jpg

IMG_20200306_061608.jpg.e37cd211ac302a0b2c78e440be7fc6ad.jpg

Yes, that could be really handy! Like yesterday. I was pulling the block-off plates in the kick panels to add the vents. With my Ridgid 1/4" right angle driver I could get two of the four on either side as the head was two big for the other two. But I'll bet that one would have worked for all of them. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, that could be really handy! Like yesterday. I was pulling the block-off plates in the kick panels to add the vents. With my Ridgid 1/4" right angle driver I could get two of the four on either side as the head was two big for the other two. But I'll bet that one would have worked for all of them. :nabble_smiley_good:

Nice! Had an eye on those. Good find!

• 1 month later...

Nice! Had an eye on those. Good find!

Take it easy on that thing. I killed mine in under 2 hours, just zipping a brake booster on and off.

I have been known to improperly use tools so hey maybe I cranked on it too hard. Theyre convenient and inexpensive compared to the competition but Id spend my money on a milwaukee next time.

The good thing is, you can always get a refund.

I hope yours has a longer life than mine.:nabble_smiley_good: