Bullnose Forums

Aluminum radiator reccomendations

Thanks.

Will the factory shroud still work?

I picked up a 3 row for the 460 awhile back off eBay. Haven't tried it yet so can't speak to the performance but quality is good. There is a 'brand' name in the aluminum ones that I can't recall now but I called them after seeing the other listings that looked identical and they told me theirs were all made overseas now so I figure they are all the same. The one I bought came with an aluminum cover/shroud with two electric fans in them for a few dollars more. Not planning to use them with the 460 though.

I picked up a 3 row for the 460 awhile back off eBay. Haven't tried it yet so can't speak to the performance but quality is good. There is a 'brand' name in the aluminum ones that I can't recall now but I called them after seeing the other listings that looked identical and they told me theirs were all made overseas now so I figure they are all the same. The one I bought came with an aluminum cover/shroud with two electric fans in them for a few dollars more. Not planning to use them with the 460 though.

Champion is one I have been eyeing, but have no experience with them.

https://www.championradiators.com/Ford-F-series-truck-radiator-1980-1984

You can find them on Amazon and Jegs and such.