Bullnose Forums

New member!!

Abbiegail

That picture doesn’t pick it up but the floor panel on the drivers side is rusted out it has Chevy seats in it for some reason and both corner parts on the door frame and rusted out really bad

I've been buying up some Tabco repair panels to do the drivers side rocker, floor and the bottom of both the A & B pilar.

Tabco seem to be the best panels I've found, and they are American made! :nabble_smiley_good:

Maybe we can work together?

That picture doesn’t pick it up but the floor panel on the drivers side is rusted out it has Chevy seats in it for some reason and both corner parts on the door frame and rusted out really bad

What do you want to do with your seating?

Back to stock bench?

Bronco chairs with a console?

There's been a recent thread about the TMI seats and door panels that are now in the LMC catalog.

You might look at those.

I have looked at those, I’m leaning more towards what I believe are called tri way seats? I like having the center console also being a seat. I’m going to look up the tabco site don’t have that one in my list thanks!

I have looked at those, I’m leaning more towards what I believe are called tri way seats? I like having the center console also being a seat. I’m going to look up the tabco site don’t have that one in my list thanks!

That's a cool lookin' dually. Nice.

Ok. I didn't know if you had seen them.

Let us know which way you're leaning when you make a post in the main forum, or the projects section.

Gary's body guy seemed impressed enough with Tabco's thickness, ductility and zinc coating to move to them almost exclusively.

It's much easier to work with good parts.

Ok. I didn't know if you had seen them.

Let us know which way you're leaning when you make a post in the main forum, or the projects section.

Gary's body guy seemed impressed enough with Tabco's thickness, ductility and zinc coating to move to them almost exclusively.

It's much easier to work with good parts.

I appreciate all the tips it’s really helping out, thank you!!