Bullnose Forums

New user in Jacksonville

Shizimp

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Is that Jacksonville as in Florida? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you. Perhaps someone is nearby?

As for questions, the only dumb one is the one you didn't ask. We don't expect people to know everything, so please ask away.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Is that Jacksonville as in Florida? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you. Perhaps someone is nearby?

As for questions, the only dumb one is the one you didn't ask. We don't expect people to know everything, so please ask away.

Glad to be here & yes sir! "American Pharaoh" is pretty popular at our Jags tailgates... anything to take attention off the on-field performance :nabble_smiley_unhappy:IMG_7688_(1).jpg.e613a31b7e89f12ff63d9591c31bdaac.jpg

Glad to be here & yes sir! "American Pharaoh" is pretty popular at our Jags tailgates... anything to take attention off the on-field performance :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Welcome sir. Nice pickup!

You said that there will be stupid questions to follow. I think that on this site the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. There is a wealth of information here just for the asking.