Bullnose Forums

Blue Flareside tailgate letters [E3TZ-8342528-AB] - NOS

Price is not bad, forgot to check shipping, but being NOS would it have the same issues as the stripe kits?

Dave ----

Maybe. The stripes I've heard about have hardened and shrunk. But the tailgate letters might not have.

Someone needs to measure things and set up a business using a Cricut.

Maybe. The stripes I've heard about have hardened and shrunk. But the tailgate letters might not have.

Judging by the photos - those would be for the flareside tailgate, I presume. I would not attempt to trust adhesive from old vinyl.

Judging by the photos - those would be for the flareside tailgate, I presume. I would not attempt to trust adhesive from old vinyl.

In 2002 I had a 76 Bronco with Ranger package, I found some NOS stripes for it, (30+ years old)

Went on smooth, applied easily, and adhered like new....

I sprayed on soapy water to the paint, slid them around and done!

Color even matched originals on the rear of the truck...

100_0430.jpg.a43c02f0fc5874f0cdcb163b2df86fe0.jpg

Hmmm, what are you trying to say Gary? Plasma cutting not enough?:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Hmmm, what are you trying to say Gary? Plasma cutting not enough?:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Just another opportunity, Ron. The Cricuts aren't very expensive, so.... :nabble_smiley_evil: