Bullnose Forums

Trailer10.6 Dash Bezel

Maybe for whatever they were hauling often, that was the sweet spot for the controller power output? Just a guess.

yea its interesting. Its definitely has the look of being factory heat pressed in, then painted.

Its a really good looking black weave dash bezel. Most I see are grey weave.

yea its interesting. Its definitely has the look of being factory heat pressed in, then painted.

Its a really good looking black weave dash bezel. Most I see are grey weave.

How high the trailer was, 10' 6" for when going under low over passes or pulling into gas stations.

Dave ----

How high the trailer was, 10' 6" for when going under low over passes or pulling into gas stations.

Dave ----

That sounds about right. I wonder what this was out of then... some of the HD trucks?

Yeah, the height makes a lot of sense.

I was thinking the big trucks had a pointed opening but haven't ever paid much attention to them so not positive.

And that 10.6 looks to be Dymo label the plastic type and embosses the letters into it and the corner as peeled away.

A normal travel trailer would be 10+ feet tall and could be pulled by a F150 but that dash could be from a 250 or 350 also.

Dave ----

And that 10.6 looks to be Dymo label the plastic type and embosses the letters into it and the corner as peeled away.

A normal travel trailer would be 10+ feet tall and could be pulled by a F150 but that dash could be from a 250 or 350 also.

Dave ----

lol you know what it does