Bullnose Forums

All in one bottle jack

grumpin

Found this site looking at bottle jacks online.

I like their all in one jack/jackstand. Good for me in my gravel drive where I work on my vehicles.

https://www.powerbuilt.com/collections/jacks-and-lift-equipment/products/4000-lb-unijack-bottle-jack-jackstand-in-one

Here’s the website: https://www.powerbuilt.com/#

Lot of things say out of stock, use the SKU and check on Amazon.

Wondering if they make tools for Harbor Freight.

I don't know if they make for HF, but Tractor Supply carries their 3 ton version. Here's the pic from the Powerbuilt website on the left, and the one from Tractor Supply on the right.

I've looked at those and thought they'd be nice to have. But I haven't bought any - yet.

Good Find Dane, I too work on a uniformly-uneven gravel driveway for most of my automotive trials and errors. I'm picturing a nicely supported vehicle a solid 12"+ off of the ground, almost like having a real lift, for a tenth of the price.

Good Find Dane, I too work on a uniformly-uneven gravel driveway for most of my automotive trials and errors. I'm picturing a nicely supported vehicle a solid 12"+ off of the ground, almost like having a real lift, for a tenth of the price.

That’s great! Man, a lift would be nice!

That’s great! Man, a lift would be nice!

So far I really like them, made jacking up the front easy.

Had to drive onto some 2x8 wood boards to get them under. But that is something I usually did anyway.

CE4D56BA-C62E-483A-9992-E8AA7A9C9B88.thumb.jpeg.0147e595f28f7ba48846961ddeeb6d2a.jpeg

I keep one in the toolbox of my Ranger. My only gripe is that the bottom plate seems to bend pretty easily while under load for whatever reason. Otherwise, it works great. I picked mine up from Rural King.

That’s good to know. I put boards under them for good measure.

Have parts coming in tomorrow, when I get the front brakes done I’ll try them on the rear.