Bullnose Forums

Need some schooling ;)

FuzzFace2

How 'bout trying the one on here and then let me know if you have similar problems?

My VIN 1FTCF10E4BNA30878

comes up as a 81 F100 2wd pick up complete.

I did not run his VIN thru but looking over the page I don't see any thing about flare side or style side trucks just complete or other.

On the other site you plug in the VIN and it pops up the information I just don't know where it is pulling this from? Maybe something like the Marti report you can get?

No big deal just thought it was strange his that we don't know if it started as a flare side other than on paper (title) as it was missing the filler panels and some other little signs.

Dave ----

Interesting. Don't know where the other site would be getting the info on the other details from the VIN. The MPC doesn't provide that.

However, the Certification Label does provide more detail. And within that, if you go to Body Codes the 3rd digit of your body code should be a 3 to indicate Flareside.

Interesting. Don't know where the other site would be getting the info on the other details from the VIN. The MPC doesn't provide that.

However, the Certification Label does provide more detail. And within that, if you go to Body Codes the 3rd digit of your body code should be a 3 to indicate Flareside.

True but his does not have the label and the parts truck you can hardly read it.

Guess its not a big deal, I just like to know what I am starting with but they are not my trucks, I am just a helping hand in making 1 truck out of 2 and I have done that before :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Thanks

Dave ----