Bullnose Forums

New bench seat and door panel options from LMC

salans7

Has anybody seen these yet? Very pricey, and very interesting. I do have my eyes on the seat bracket though, that may make it easier for those without welders to mount their own bucket seats from whatever vehicle they choose.

LMC/TMI Universal Bench Seat (Brown) for Bullnose

LMC/TMI Universal Split Bench (Black)

LMC/TMI Door Panel Set (Brown)

LMC/TMI Door Panel Set (Black)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I look at the door panels the more they grow on me. Tastefully done. Combine this with a leather dash like that recent for sale pickup and it'd be sharp.

I prefer the stock look but nice to have the option.

Very nice!

Those two tone door panels would fit the color of my truck! And I like the seats and console.

But that would shame into doing the rear seat and the dash and the paint and so on...

Wow! I like what I have! :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Has anybody seen these yet? Very pricey, and very interesting. I do have my eyes on the seat bracket though, that may make it easier for those without welders to mount their own bucket seats from whatever vehicle they choose.

LMC/TMI Universal Bench Seat (Brown) for Bullnose

LMC/TMI Universal Split Bench (Black)

LMC/TMI Door Panel Set (Brown)

LMC/TMI Door Panel Set (Black)

The brown seats were new in the last catalog or the one before it, but I don't think any of the others were there...they must be new. Looks like nice stuff. I love the seats.

I know everybody howls about LMC being poor quality, but I've had OK luck with their stuff. Maybe my standards are lower...lol.

Is it really Too Much Information?

Or is there a tie in with Tim Meyer Industries?

Maybe Gary should ask....

Cool find Shaun! 😎

Those seats are interesting! It cost me $1000 to have the Bronco captains chairs recovered (please don't mention that I did that twice), and then there was the hassle of mounting them. This isn't that much more expensive and they are supposedly bolt-in.

Having said that, they don't say they are bolt-in. Or at least I don't find that they say that. Am I missing it?

On the door panels, they'd go nicely with the seats.

As for TMI, that's apparently a different TMI. Tim has his hands full with the new Cleveland block, so I am sure he's not branched out.

Those seats are interesting! It cost me $1000 to have the Bronco captains chairs recovered (please don't mention that I did that twice), and then there was the hassle of mounting them. This isn't that much more expensive and they are supposedly bolt-in.

Having said that, they don't say they are bolt-in. Or at least I don't find that they say that. Am I missing it?

On the door panels, they'd go nicely with the seats.

As for TMI, that's apparently a different TMI. Tim has his hands full with the new Cleveland block, so I am sure he's not branched out.

You are missing something Gary, the seat itself is universal, but the seat bracket that is sold separately is made for our trucks. Bolt in the seat bracket, and then bolt the seat to that and you're golden. It's kinda like the OBS 40-20-40 seats that have that separate pan.

I think they're a great deal as well, people are selling used OBS and 99+ Super Duty seats for well over $1k.

My gripe would be quality of the material and the stitching. I'm not familiar with TMI but they seem to make quite a bit of stuff for classic vehicles.

TMI Products Website

Is it really Too Much Information?

Or is there a tie in with Tim Meyer Industries?

Maybe Gary should ask....

Cool find Shaun! 😎

Its actually TMI products.

They have more options, stitch colors, fabrics etc at their website. They are the same group that made bull nose with the interceptor 4.6l V8 in it. I have had a few discussions with them about the seats and they sent me some swatches as well. Same seats I posted about a while back when I was trying to figure out what to go with.

Here is the link to their site

https://www.tmiproducts.com/ford/truck-1953-86/1980-86-f150