Bullnose Forums

Hello!

HBF84

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Picture rotation is frustrating. The best thing to do is to open the pic in editing software, which usually re-orients the pic based on the metadata in the file. Then save the pic and post it. That usually work, but not always. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a city.

Where's the truck coming from? Post up some pics!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Picture rotation is frustrating. The best thing to do is to open the pic in editing software, which usually re-orients the pic based on the metadata in the file. Then save the pic and post it. That usually work, but not always. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a city.

Where's the truck coming from? Post up some pics!

Welcome!

• 3 months later...

Hello!

My truck is now at my current location having been shipped from California to Maryland!

I searched the forum to no avail. Do you know what the towing capacity is for the standard rear bumper? 1984 F-150 2wd short bed with a manual transmission and a 3.08 rear end.

Thank you in advance.

Hello!

My truck is now at my current location having been shipped from California to Maryland!

I searched the forum to no avail. Do you know what the towing capacity is for the standard rear bumper? 1984 F-150 2wd short bed with a manual transmission and a 3.08 rear end.

Thank you in advance.

200 lb tongue weight, 2000 lb trailer MAX with that engine/gearbox/diff combo

Documentation>literature>specifications>towing

• 3 weeks later...

200 lb tongue weight, 2000 lb trailer MAX with that engine/gearbox/diff combo

Documentation>literature>specifications>towing

Gentlemen,

Would it be presumptuous to make a thread about the restoration of my truck as it comes along? Or is that what you guys would like to see on this site?!?

Thank you in advance! I don't want to monopolize this site!

Also, what's the story with license plates? How dangerous is it not to blur them out?!? I have no idea how to edit my photos! HA! I can barely post things to this site correctly.

Very Respectfully,

Seth

Gentlemen,

Would it be presumptuous to make a thread about the restoration of my truck as it comes along? Or is that what you guys would like to see on this site?!?

Also, what's the story with license plates? How dangerous is it not to blur them out?!? I have no idea how to edit my photos! HA! I can barely post things to this site correctly.

Very Respectfully,

Seth

That's one of the main reasons for the site - documenting what we do on/to our trucks. PLEASE go for it.

As for the license plates, I don't see the problem but perhaps someone else does. You drive around with the plates showing 24x7. And someone could easily take a pic and post. What's the big deal?

Gentlemen,

Very Respectfully,

Seth

Presumptuous? :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Some states and nations are different.

Tags stay with a vehicle for life.

Some states (like mine) have different tags for passenger vehicles, or weight limitations for tags.

Some states have an identifier as to where that vehicle is registered (Florida for example)

I'm not afraid of someone trying to track me down or clone my reg & title.

CT Combo 744-CCZ

There you go! Have at it.

If you are, tape a piece of paper over it.